Your sandwich recipe could win you a $100 gift card and a feature in our store. During August 15-19, create your own Back to School sandwich recipe and submit it for a chance to win. Chef Robert Lyford from Patina Green, D Magazine Editor’s Choice for Best Sandwich, will be judging so make it good.
Follow the contest rules below and have fun!
· Create your sandwich recipe using an Empire Bread (any).
· Recipes cannot contain more than 10 ingredients and must be served cold or room temperature.
· Share a photo of your sandwich on Instagram using #EmpireBakingContest.
· Email your recipe and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back To School Sandwich Contest , August 15-19
· The contest will be judged by Chef Robert Lyford of Patina Green and representatives from Empire Baking Company based on appearance, taste, simplicity and creativity.
· Entries will be accepted between 8:00amCT August 15, 2016 until 11:59pmCT August 19, 2016.
· The winner will be contacted by phone or email on August 21, 2016 and we will announce the winner on or around August 22, 2016.
· The winner will receive a $100 Empire Baking Company gift card and their creation will be featured as the store’s sample on Friday, August 26. The winner’s recipe will also be shared on Empire Baking Company’s social media and blog with an article about the inspiration and creator of the sandwich.
· Enter as many times as you’d like!
· Must be 18 years or older to enter, of course kiddos can create with their parents!